Old Stone House

Preserving our past ... creating our future

Monday, July 19, 2010

How to Donate

Print this out and mail it to: Franklin County Historical Society, Old Stone House Foundation, Box 114, Hampton Iowa 50441

In consideration of the gifts of others and the benefits gained, I hereby pledge my gift for the restoration of the Old Stone House.
TOTAL GIFT: ____________________
My gift of $______________ is enclosed.
__ I will make payments of $_________ beginning ________________2009 ____Monthly ___Quarterly ___ Annually
__ Please contact me about remembering the Old Stone House in my will.
My gift is to ensure the future of the Old Stone House and is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Date: ______________________
Name: _______________________________
Address:________________________________
City/State/Zip ____________________________ Telephone: _____________________________
Email: _______________________________
Authorizing Signature: _______________________________________

You can also donate right from the site -- just click on the widget!

No comments:

Post a Comment